Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If you don't like my opinion don't ask for it!

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 09:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROMO INTERCEPTION

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: If you don't like my opinion don't ask for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
What pisses me off most is when people ask for my opinion and then say that you are being a dick. Well I am sorry but you wanted to know what I thought of something don't then get mad when I don't kiss your ass like some sad little loser and tell you what you want to hear. My mate just got turned down by a girl and I tried to make him feel better by saying she was not ready for a relationship. He gets pisses at me for trying to be a nice guy and says I always take someone else's side. I told him he can fuck off if he does not like my opinion and told if you do something wrong I will call you on it. He then starts bringing up shit from my past I mean what is it with people who ask for your opinion and then don't like it when you say something they disagree with.
haha

I am very blunt so I know very well the reaction of people who don't like it.

Some people just don't like honesty. If my friend asks me if I like her hair and I say 'no, it looks bad', she flips....but it DOES look bad and I am trying to help you out by correcting the situation before you go in public.

If I ask 'does my ass look fat in these?' and someone says yes, I am going to thank them for preventing an embarrassing night out.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote