Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Randy Orton 24's Sim- The Road to Wrestlemania 29
View Single Post
post #99 of (permalink) Old 04-27-2012, 06:28 PM
true rebel
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Randy Orton 24's Sim- The Road to Wrestlemania 29

Mason: JBL no more hiding for you.I am going to hurt you and I am going to enjoy every minute of it.You call it roid rage but I can assure you that after we are done you will be sure that the man that has just pounded the floor with your sad corpse is 100% natural.I am glad that Mic Foley made this a 3 out of 5 match because now I get to beat you even more.Since you will not act honorably I am beating it in to you.

*Mason laughs a semi evil laugh and the crowd starts chanting "Honor Beating".*

Mason:Their is no way you are going to beat me because I can not be beaten I have honor on my side and the support of the WWE Universe and as long as I have that you stand no of getting the fluke win and beating me.The WWE means more to be that it ever will to you and yet you need it more then I do because without these people that you torture every night with your lowly arrogance you are nothing but a man with a purposeless life JBL.Now at Extreme Rules I Mason Ryan on behalf of not just the WWE universe but everyone in the world who has even the slightest grain of honor and dignity will defeat you and their is not a damn thing you can do about it.

*The Crowd goes nuts and a Mason chant echoes across the arena.*

Not Removing until:
[]Tyson Kidd wins a singles title.
[X]Punk Main events a PPV. NOC 2012
[]Trent Baretta wins any title.
[]Mason Ryan wins any title.
[]Barrett wins a world title.
[]Swagger gets fired.
[X]Miz turns face.Surivor Series and it's buildup

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...tense-era.html
^Read this or

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome