Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Postage
Amazing

Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage
Arrow The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

watch this:

Quote:
Welcome to The Wire Mafia. You are Snot Boogie, Street aligned. *Baltimore Citizen Aligned also an acceptable term
Win Condition: You win when all threats to Street Aligned players and the Law Enforcement are eliminated.
Officer Postage was patrolling the streets in the Western district when he was shot dead and robbed by a crazed local junkie who desperately needed money. Word on the street is that Barksdale got a new supply, and it's the shit. He was only days from retirement. RIP.

Quote:
Welcome to The Wire Mafia. You are Postage, Law Enforcement aligned.
Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Law Enforcement and Street Aligned players are eliminated.

What's going on?
The rising drug competition between East and West has caused an all out gang war between the Barksdale and Stanfield crews. The fight over territory, customers, product, and reputation is at its peak. The crossfires will surely cause deaths and problems of people who aren't directly involved in "the game." Some of Baltimore's best law enforcement (Natural PO-lice)along with certain Baltimore citizens and well known figures want to put an end to all the chaos in the cold streets of Baltimore, Maryland. Otherwise known as Bodymore, Murdaland. WHO WILL OVERCOME?

Rules
- no direct quoting your pm, paraphrase.
- don't dicuss this game outside this thread unless provided a qt
- do I really need to be saying these things?
- be active even if think your role "sucks"
- pm me if any questions.

Mod Note: Nobody in the game is 100% good or bad. That's life. If you are familiar with the show or will be using wikipedia to check stuff don't get too hung up on certain things. Characters go through changes and in order to fit in a variety of characters there may be some inconsistencies in the timeline and some characters will be portrayed at certain points in their life. Not everything will fit into The Wire's chronology. I try to keep it as basic as possible.