Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 08:59 AM   #1105 (permalink)
Bubz
The trick is to stay alive...

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

I'm adding Kobashi vs Honda 13/4/03 to my list I think. Finally got around to watching it as the d-lo link for it has been down for awhile. Incredible match, and my favorite Kobashi GHC defence right behind the Akiyama match and just edging out the Takayama match. I loved how Kobashi had to change his game plan in the match and actually wrestle on the mat with Honda for the majority. The finishing stretch was so awesome that the crowd, and even myself knowing the result, bought into Honda actually winning which beforehand must have been a ridiculous thought. Kobashi's face after Honda kicked out of the sleeper suplex was one of the best 'you can't be serious? What do I have to do?' faces ever. The crowd wasn't into it that much at the start, because lets face it, nobody would have believed Honda could de-throne Kobashi, but by the end they bought every single move and nearfall from both men. Awesome match. *****
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote