Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 05:57 AM   #1646 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

My birthday today, and my brother told me to order something for 20 on his card (I have all his details written down lol...). So I went to SV, and thanks to their sale and the "buy 3+ DVD's get 20% off" I was able to get:

Steve Austin:The Most Popular Superstar Of All Time DVD (4 Discs)
Money in the Bank 2011 DVD
WWE Live In The UK: April 2010 DVD (2 Discs)
Divas Undressed DVD

For 20.66 . Bargain for the Austin DVD (its currently only 6.99 btw), MITB was an awesome event (and only 5.99 atm too!), I love owning the UK shows (love that they started releasing them on DVD, and its great to own the show if you went to it), and the Divas Undressed DVD is in the stock clearance sale, so when its sold out its gone forever (and once its gone and out of print, it becomes RARE and worth money ).