Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Funny wrestling pictures

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 05:20 AM   #5959 (permalink)
Simply Flawless
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Simply Flawless better hope they're relatively new hereSimply Flawless better hope they're relatively new hereSimply Flawless better hope they're relatively new hereSimply Flawless better hope they're relatively new hereSimply Flawless better hope they're relatively new hereSimply Flawless better hope they're relatively new hereSimply Flawless better hope they're relatively new hereSimply Flawless better hope they're relatively new hereSimply Flawless better hope they're relatively new hereSimply Flawless better hope they're relatively new hereSimply Flawless better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Funny wrestling pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
There was an article yesterday sth like The Miz needs to get involved in some fashion at ER, he deserves to have a match, etc... I said to myself this was the last time I visit this page, for crying out loud the "writer" somehow missed the announcement of Miz - Santino match which was shown 5 times during the Raw, not to mention it's on wwe.com and reported on every dirtsheet including their own site.
The less people taking that site as some kind of legit news source the happier i'll be, we may as well believe tea leaves