Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - wXw Germany Thread (because they deserve a thread) BEWARE SPOILERS!!

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 05:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Corre
#EMMAlution

The Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: wXw Germany Thread (because they deserve a thread) BEWARE SPOILERS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitlick View Post
wXw might hold a co promote with CZW show in Germany where the hold another TOD like Deathmatch tournament this year so keep an eye out for it.

EDIT

Finlay vs Sitoci for 18/8

also theres definitely a TOD vs Gorefest 3 this year

its happening 4/11/12

http://www.wxw-wrestling.com/index2...._events&id=273
Sweet, thanks for the info. I'd love to go to that TOD vs Gorefest show this year. Problem is I don't have a car, and I'm kind of hesitant to go to Germany all by myself. I could ask my brother to go with me, but he really hates deathmatch wrestling and he doesn't really watch wrestling anymore either so I doubt he'd want to travel a couple hours just to sightsee or something in Germany lol..

Sig. made by fiddlecastro

Emma | Alexa Bliss | Daniel Bryan | Brock Lesnar | Randy Orton
Seth Rollins | Sin Cara | Kalisto | Fandango | Roman Reigns | Ryback | Triple H
--------------------------------------
Ricochet | Uhaa Nation | Young Bucks | Briscoes | AR Fox | Rich Swann | Adam Cole
Brian Cage | ACH | Masada
The Corre is online now   Reply With Quote