Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Those random fuckers on Facebook.

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 02:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Godfather-
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Godfather- needs to take rep more seriousGodfather- needs to take rep more seriousGodfather- needs to take rep more seriousGodfather- needs to take rep more seriousGodfather- needs to take rep more seriousGodfather- needs to take rep more serious
Default Those random fuckers on Facebook.

Seriously, who the hell are they and what do they want? "omg lyk if u rememba dizz? :)) <3" I remember it, fagboy, but I sure as hell ain't liking your photo. Where do they even come from? Since pretty much February, everytime I log onto facebook someone has liked one of these photos and has clogged up my newsfeed with their bullshit. Diggy Simmons is the main offender. He posts the most obvious shit, he posted a photo of the cast of How I Met Your Mother and captioned it "lyk if u rememba dis? :))" OF COURSE I REMEMBER IT, MORON. I'm waging a war against these ......s.

After he replied he deleted all 500+ bullshit posts off his wall. After a couple of days though, he blocked me and then started back up again after he realised that I wasn't actually from Facebook. But honestly, who the fuck are they? What the hell is liking their photos going to accomplish? Why are they invading facebook with their nonsense? Gah, I hate people. I truly do. I've blocked so many people because they liked these retards posts that I have barely any friends now. Here is half my block list as of right now.

Okay, rant over, fellas. But seriously, these guys piss me off.

Last edited by Godfather- : 04-27-2012 at 07:07 AM.
Godfather- is offline   Reply With Quote