Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1643 of (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 10:03 PM
MachoMadness1988
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
and probably the second best triple threat in Mania history, below Benoit/HBK/HHH.
Angle/Benoit/Jericho at WM2000 (16) is sick. I love that match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I really like this match lol. I don't know why but I really do like it. Fun little match and they played the whole David vs. Goliath thing to perfection imo. Outside of Flair/HBK, I'd have it as my second favorite match from Mania 24 if I'm being honest. Yeah, I liked it that much lol.
You like Show/Mayweather more than Edge/Taker? Interesting. I think the Edge/Taker match is one of the best Mania matches the last 5-10 years. One of the few times I thought the streak might be done.

http://www.alternativenation.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/billyhogan.jpg

"I am the devil himself, and all of you, stupid, mindless people fell for it". ~

All-time
Randy Savage|Mick Foley|Sting|Bret Hart|MDM DiBiase|Steamboat|Flair|Punk|Eddie|Jericho|Kurt Angle|Austin|Rock|Pillman|Owen|Terry Funk|Warrior|Taker|Perfect|Rude|Liger|Edge|Vader|Muta|Jake Roberts|Piper|Von Erichs|British Bulldogs|Heenan|Ventura

Current
Bryan|Owens|Brock|Cesaro|Wyatt|Mark Henry|Dolph|Zayn|Ambrose|Rollins|Goldust|Sandow|The Prime Time Players|Jay Briscoe|Heyman|Steph|Maria Kanellis

Last edited by MachoMadness1988; 04-26-2012 at 10:16 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome