Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2012, 08:05 PM   #62 (permalink)
Snowman
Moron

Snowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
And did you listen, no? You kept red repping me because you know that I would whip your candy ass in a sporting debate. I didn't become the wittiest man on this forum so that you could take a piss on my legacy with some pointless red rep.
I only red repped your opinions that were moronic. I'd say it would be a pointless debate as I feel we'd end up agreeing on most thing but occasionally you do say the most idiotic of things. You aren't the wittiest man on this forum or people outside the EPL thread would actually know who you are.

Also I don't need to piss on your legacy as you did that to yourself a long time ago
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote