Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I Hate McDonald's!

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2012, 05:06 PM   #36 (permalink)
CGS
Celebrating my first World title

CGS made the HOF BallotCGS made the HOF BallotCGS made the HOF BallotCGS made the HOF BallotCGS made the HOF BallotCGS made the HOF BallotCGS made the HOF BallotCGS made the HOF BallotCGS made the HOF BallotCGS made the HOF BallotCGS made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: I Hate McDonald's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
Some it is pretty good. Not gourmet good, but you know quick food good.

I love the idea of fast food places. If I need some quick dinner or breakfast. The problem is, people don't know when to stop. They order a large coke, burger, fries, and milkshakes 5 times a week. I don't blame McDonalds, I blame people who eat their too much for their own problems.
Yeah I aint gonna lie I used to do this when I was in college/First year of Unui. Ended up having it like minimum 3 times a week at one point Now I try not to have it nearly as much (at most once a week due to the limited selection around my uni). The food is pretty damn horrible for sure but it's quick and cheap especially when you want just want a quick meal it's the best play for it and pretty accessible from anywhere.

GOAT STEVIE G
CGS is offline   Reply With Quote