Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Randy Orton 24's Sim- The Road to Wrestlemania 29

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2012, 04:17 PM   #95 (permalink)
JuulDK
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK
Default Re: Randy Orton 24's Sim- The Road to Wrestlemania 29

"I'm All About Cool" hits to a mixed reaction from the crowd, but mostly heat. Deuce and Domino drives out on the ramp in their red 50's Thunderbird, with Cherry on the backseat. They all exit and walk down the ramp and enters the ring. Domino gets on the mic

Domino: That's right boys and girls... Back from the other side of the tracks. Now for those who don't know their history, allow me to introduce the band, oooooooooooooooowwwwww!!

Domino points at Deuce who quickly combs his greased black hair back

Domino: This here... Mr Crack 'Em In Da Mouth. The one and the only: DEUCE!

The fans boos as Deuce raises his arms, before getting the mic handed. He points at Domino

Deuce: And look at this folks... Feast your eyes upon this... Mr. Untouchable himself... DOMINO!!

Domino leans over to the mic while raising his hands

Domino: Oooooooowwww!

Domino gets the mic again and turns her attention towards sweet Cherry

Domino: And this right here.... My sweet innocent baby sister.... CHERRY!!

Cherry actually receives mostly cheering, while she jumps up and down in the middle of the ring, in her little pink vintage rollerskates. Deuce seems to get rather irritated and starts pointing towards the crowd and mouthing off

Domino: Ey!! Watch your mouths. That's my sister man...

Deuce takes the mic

Deuce: Ey!! That's my freaking chick! Nobody's supposed to look at my chick!

Domino takes the mic back

Domino: Take it easy Deuce.

Deuce is still irritated and enraged, but Cherry seems to be calming him down

Domino: Now onto business. Two nights ago on SmackDown, we came back with stile. Deuce and myself, we first took care of the washed up 5-time WCW Champion Booker T, and then we chopped down a 7-foot giant, chop by chop, and then my man Deuce here cracked him in the mouth!

Deuce: Ooooooww! Right in the mouth baby!

Domino: And tonight, we're set to face seven other teams in a Tag Team Turmoil. And normally that means that anything can happen and you never know who will enter when, and who will win. You can come out first, beat six other teams, and end up losing anyway... But here's the difference maker boys and girls... This Tag Team Turmoil turns out to be for the WWE Tag Team Championships, the exact titles Deuce and myself came back for. And that means that one thing will happen for certain. And that is that at the end of the match, somebody's mouth will be cracked, and we will be leaving as the new WWE Tag Team Champions, oooooooooooww!!! Tell 'em Deuce!

Domino hands the mic to Deuce

Deuce: You know, when you're right you're right. It doesn't matter if you're a giant or a midget. It doesn't matter if you're a rookie or a legend. It doesn't matter if you're 200 pounds or 500 pounds. If you want the titles, need the titles, have the titles, if you're destined to win titles... Nothing matters! Because tonight at Extreme Rules, you'll hear the sound of a mouth being cracked, a bell ringing, and the announcement that the new WWE Tag Team Champions is Deuce 'N Domino! Oooooooww!!

"I'm All About Cool" hits again, as Cherry gives Deuce a kiss on his cheek before the all three exits the ring and leaves up the ramp

Last edited by JuulDK : 04-26-2012 at 06:28 PM.
JuulDK is offline   Reply With Quote