Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2012, 03:29 PM   #61 (permalink)
ice_edge
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

ice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by METTA WORLD PEACE View Post
Well gosh darn it, that is just the best thing I've ever read on this forum. At first I thought you were going to trot out one of those shitty "In Soviet Russia..." jokes, but then you went ahead and fucked us up with some truth.

You gorgeous little third world minx, you. I'd let you watch Donkey Punch with me, you know.

Thank you so much for this. I'm going to get arrested for blowing up a supermarket tonight, and I fully intend to use the word "pochujistas" in my statement.
:Bischoff :Cornette rton ......

Last edited by ice_edge : 04-26-2012 at 03:35 PM.
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote