Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #5587 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quick question are we allowed to post thoughts on individual matches in this thread, like for matches that aren't MOTYC? If we are...

Michael Elgin vs. Brodie Lee
"Crossing The Line III" C*4 Wrestling - 2010

-This was a really solid match that showcased the abilities of both guys, I really liked the back and forth here and Brodie pwning the same fan twice in the match was hilarious. I liked the back-to-back Hurricanrana spot but the best part was Elgin deadlifting Brodie that was insane. The finish was a bit fucked with the guy prematurely ringing the bell but they recovered nicely with the commentators playing off of his mistake. I'll never understand the stereotypes bigger guys get in indy wrestling but regardless, while relatively short this was a fun big man match.

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND