Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If you don't like my opinion don't ask for it!

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default If you don't like my opinion don't ask for it!

What pisses me off most is when people ask for my opinion and then say that you are being a dick. Well I am sorry but you wanted to know what I thought of something don't then get mad when I don't kiss your ass like some sad little loser and tell you what you want to hear. My mate just got turned down by a girl and I tried to make him feel better by saying she was not ready for a relationship. He gets pisses at me for trying to be a nice guy and says I always take someone else's side. I told him he can fuck off if he does not like my opinion and told if you do something wrong I will call you on it. He then starts bringing up shit from my past I mean what is it with people who ask for your opinion and then don't like it when you say something they disagree with.

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote