Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #145 (permalink)
RatedR10
THE CONQUEROR

RatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missed
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
I got the silver package for WM26 and my seat was awesome in row 2 at Level 126 I think it was. Nothing beats sitting ringside this year, though. Either way you're at WRESTLEMANIA and you'll have a memorable experience.
Thanks! I just want to be apart of WrestleMania, between myself and the two others that are coming, we're not spending to get ringside (because about a month before WM29 we're going on vacation again), but we're getting a package and thinking about Gold or Silver, but if it doesn't make too much of a difference - silver is what we're going with. Thanks for the answer!

JOHN CENA - CONQUERED
RatedR10 is offline   Reply With Quote