Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #2631 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 11:45 AM
zkorejo
Searching for a new identity

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
3.3 is a decent number for today I guess. The third hour with the Brock segment had almost 5 million viewers so that's a good sign for ER. They increased the hype for Lesnar/Cena IMO, I would do it in a different way and book Cena as strong as possible and not a scared bitch like he was on RAW. Brock is perfect in his persona and carrying the shows on his back.

250k-300k for ER, hard to believe that they're doing more for a random B show after people spent big money on WM28 just a few weeks ago.
I think WWE is doing it the right way. Booking Cena strong and him losing clean to Lesnar just one month after his loss to Rock where he was booked strong simply means Cena is weak. Lesnar beats a broken Cena gets the job done prefectly.

Cena has a explanation when he comes back(assuming he takes time off after ER) or rejuvenates, that he was shattered by his defeat at WM and wasnt himself and wasnt ready for Brock mentally at ER. Also Brock Lesnar defeats Cena in his return match making him the most dominant heel in the WWE.

THE REBEL

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic196587_40.gif

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome