Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Randy Orton 24's Sim- The Road to Wrestlemania 29

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 09:26 AM   #89 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Randy Orton 24's Sim- The Road to Wrestlemania 29

We return to see Matt Striker backstage standing by with triple H

Matt Striker: im standing here with triple H, Triple H you take on CM Punk for the WWE championship this sunday at Extreme rules, what is your game plan for this sunday?

Triple H: Matt did you just ask me my gameplan for this sunday? let me tell you something i don't need a gameplan to beat CM Punk, he is no concern to me i will be the next wwe champion, CM Punk what is he just some little kid trying to make it in the big leagues, he has tattoos and says he's straight edge, Congratulations Punk, you don't drink or smoke or do drugs, thats fine by me the fact is i bet know one else cares if you do either, that won't help you when i kick your ass this sunday, and regain what should be mine, just like this past monday on raw. You see Matt CM Punk doesn't realise that i have a deep dark place inside me that will come out this sunday i will break him into little peices, after i hit him with the sledge hammer over and over and over, he will be begging for me to stop, Punk im good at two things, kicking ass and ending peoples careers, all bets are off this sunday at Extreme rules you will find out why they call me the game and why im that damn good

Camera fades out with triple H staring at the camera