Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 03:28 AM   #1571 (permalink)
Yeah1993
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJChurch View Post
I could say the same to you. (IN fact, consider it done.)
I expected this from you. you're always spouting 'i know you are but what am i' baby shit. I backed up that there were no expectations. You backed nothing up and continue to think you're right.

Quote:
There were, & the fact I can't specifically post proof of it now doesn't change it.
I was never specifically trying to prove you wrong. I literally wanted to know where the expectations were. I have no problem being proved wrong, but I haven't.

I said- "weren't terribly high expectations"
you said- "yes there were"
I said- "where?"
you said- "commentary"
I looked and found nothing. then SHOWED that there was nothing.
you said- "yes there was" and showed me nothing.

Quote:
Odds are you were one of the people with such expectations,
Wasn't a wrestling fan in '99, and I don't even like the match.

Quote:
the same way you are one of the members posting the same crap/garbage (pick the word you want; I took both from your post) you attack me for posting.
I don't bullshit then get proven wrong then continue to back what I said. So, no.

What did I post that I pulled out of my arse?