Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who is the biggest and most annoying troll here!

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
TerraRayzing
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

TerraRayzing is an after thoughtTerraRayzing is an after thought
Default Re: Who is the biggest and most annoying troll here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Keep crying bitch and the rock316 will keep laughing at your pathetic attempts to entertain me.

And no I don't kiss ass but you apperently do to fit in here. What I do is always tell the truth unlike you.

Cry, cry for me like a little puppy that you are...or like that gawd awful Dawson's Creek emo kid:

"Wahhhh, Wahhh... life is not fair...wahhh I want to fit here with the other pathetic clueless morons who live with about zero amount of braincells like me wahhhh, wahhh"...ahh shut your mouth you beyond useless butthurt cry baby.

Go back to your mommy's belly or man the fuck up...now that's how you end the story bitch.
What? Man seriously is he you'r daddy or something ? and you'r saying am crying? lol the only crying bitch in this thread is you (i have nothing against rockae316) but seriously you act like you'r his life partner so really grow up and now rockae316 isnt a troll,you are so kid i suggest you stop kissing his ass and get a fucking life,go have a bang with him but don't let you'r personal feeling be shown on a fucking thread so GTFO

Marking for

Farewell Phil Brooks. Will always be a fan

Cena still sucks
TerraRayzing is offline   Reply With Quote