Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Game sale/specials thread.

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 01:32 PM   #79 (permalink)
sharkboy22
GET MY BAGS

sharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a push
Default Re: Game sale/specials thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid180 View Post
Yup. I was already a member and had the magazine, but you can buy the magazine there for $5 and use the coupons for Rage, Mass Effect 2, and Arkham City to get them all for $20 total. There is also coupons for $15 off Final Fantasy 13-2 and Bulletstorm in there if you wanted to use them.

$15 for a year and that comes with a Gamer Magazine subscription that contains roughly a $100 in coupons each month.

Thanks to sales this week, before coupons, Batman was $30, and Rage and Mass Effect 2 were $20 each. Using $15 off coupons on Mass Effect 2 and Rage and using the $20 off coupon on Batman, I got all of them for a grand total of $20.

So, I recommend buying the $5 magazine to get the coupons. And Batman Arkham City is only $30 at Best Buy this week. It goes back up in price next week, so you'll need to act fast if you want it.
Dude by chance do you know if Best Buy in Canada also has that deal? Man i would love to sign up for that. I'll be going up in the summer and my plan is to buy a shit load of games lol.