Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

630K views 4K replies 560 participants last post by  Headliner 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/67...nfronts-mick-foley-in-wrestlemania-hotel.html

The following video has leaked online, although as to what the purpose is, I can't yet tell you. It features Mick Foley being confronted for what "his generation" did to the wrestling business by WWE developmental talent Dean Ambrose, who had a dark match last night at the Raw taping
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZcwPGLqQ9I

A bit of an odd one. Is this legit beef Ambrose has with Foley or worked? If it's the latter then can we read into it that Ambrose will be moving up to the main roster pretty sharpish? Seems a bit too random.

Could Ambrose get onto the main roster and straight into a feud with Foley?

(ps, apologies if thread has already been created, I can't see any threads in the General WWE section due to forum problems)

EDIT: Here is a great recap of the feud so far for those that don't want to read through 20+ pages of us all marking out like little kids. Credit to Beatles123 for this:

Look on the first page.

It started with that vid. Since then, he's been trying to make Foley be exposed as the cause of, as he puts it, "A lost generation" trying to emulate Foley and getting hurt, as well as Dean himself. He had been through countless deathmatches in CZW and injured his body, as well as seeing his friends not survive because of it.

He has posted vids of people injuring themselves doing backyard wrestling and such, as well as posting pica of his scarred body and making it known that he was being told by WWE to go home when he was arriving to debut because of Foley. He feels he's holding him down like HE'S a criminal when Foley is the same thing.

Foley does not want any part of it because Ambrose would not show him respect and not mention his children. in addition to Regal telling Mick to be careful due to his psychological mindgames, Ambrose counters by saying he never did mention them, but Foley IS blinding them to reality. Foley says he can't get into this like Cactus Jack did in 1995 with his "Cane Dewy" promo. not at his age and not with someone he feels can seriously take liberties in the ring. Ambrose mournes the loss of Foley's "Testicular Fortitude" and calls him, in terms he can understand, "The cowardly lion of WWE"

To be continued...

#1,008 · (Edited)
IT'S STING!!!!!!!

There's only three people who I think that could be: CM Punk, Matt Morgan, or even Conor O'Brien.

Matt Morgan is currently signed with TNA, it's not him unless WWE bought TNA. And we would know about that already because WWE is a public trading company.

Conor O'Brien's current FCW gimmick is a dark vampire-like character. Why would he debut with random "Revolution" video's? I would think that his debut video's with be dark like his current gimmick.

It's CM Punk, there's no doubt in my mind. Anyone who's says otherwise is grasping for straws. Whether the "Revolution" has something to do with him is a completely different topic.

After looking at the face another time, it could be Kassius Ohno. He does have a very similar look to CM Punk, even the with the beard. His long hair could be tied back to make it look like CM Punk.

Now I'm not sure if it's CM Punk or Kassius Ohno.

Either way, it's not Dean Ambrose.

#1,012 ·
I think it's Ambrose. Just looks distorted with the disorienting close-up. I think.

As has been said, though, I think he should be debuting in Long Island, which would be so fitting for the Foley feud. Not New Orleans. But whatever. Maybe he can call Foley out for several weeks leading up to the Uniondale, NY Raw?

And I agree, the picture is a bit creepy.

#1,014 ·

Holy fuck I think it might be ambrose. Look at the ear, I mean, this is so poorly grasping at straws I feel like a toolbag just thinking about it, but at least I didn't think the little girl had any meaning in the Jericho videos, and I didn't think it was sting in the 2 12 videos, so this is my first time grasping and looking too deeply into something, but it definitely looks like it might be Ambrose.

edit: on second note, look under the eyes, looks like CM punks bags under his eyes, so idk.

#1,015 ·
I don't think it looks anything like Ambrose. At first I just thought it was a random shot of Punk to coincide with his "Do I have everybody's attention now?" quote, but after I read Conor O'Brian's name thrown out I'm leaning towards him.

O'Brian ---> Ascension ---> Ricardo?

#1,017 ·
Tonight at WWE's Raw tapings in Richmond, VA, Dean Ambrose beat Alex Riley in the opening match. When he came out, Dean cut a promo about how a dark storm cloud is about to cover the WWE Universe.
:mark:

#1,032 ·
Did I actually cause that much of a riot with that fake tweet? Jesus Christ, I legit feel bad for doing that now. Sorry guys, was just trying to have some fun for myself since RAW was sucking hard big time. Sorry to disappoint all you guys. Won't be doing that again.

But seriously, I do hope Ambrose debuts next week. He would be the only watchable thing on RAW from then on, and also would make those 3 Hour Shows somewhat bearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.