Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - hollywood divorce

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 07:16 AM   #35 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: hollywood divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriginalmquan View Post
are the mods on their piss break? not only are these fuckers insulting my family they are telling me to kill them.

SECTION: Rants (forum)

Rants basic rules

• You should not insult someone's family member if he or she is not a registered user (insulting someone you don't know is a bad idea -- he or she could be sick, dying, or even dead)
Plus,

SECTION: Rants (forum)
Rants basic rules
The Rants forum was designed for users who need to vent at anything he or she wants to vent at or towards. You are allowed to make a "rant" about a poster or staff member but it can still be moderated by an administrator. Do be careful. Blatant abusing of staff will not be allowed. "Ranting" and "abusing" are two totally different situations. It is up to you to know when to draw the line.

You draw horrible lines.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote