Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #1505 (permalink)
robertdeniro
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

robertdeniro needs to make some friendsrobertdeniro needs to make some friendsrobertdeniro needs to make some friendsrobertdeniro needs to make some friendsrobertdeniro needs to make some friendsrobertdeniro needs to make some friendsrobertdeniro needs to make some friendsrobertdeniro needs to make some friendsrobertdeniro needs to make some friendsrobertdeniro needs to make some friendsrobertdeniro needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
This is cool. Lets see, favorite gimmick matches. I added a few in as well.

Fatal Four Way: John Cena vs. Edge vs. Orton vs. Taker - Backlash '07

J.R:"Everybody claims to be an icon and claims to be something special,and maybe they were in their day
None will Ever surpass the Undertaker in my view"
Kurt Angle:"He is our leader, and I consider Undertaker the best ever"
Shawn Michaels:"Wrestling against Undertaker was the best professional experience of my life."
Triple H:"He is The Greatest Legend in the history of this business"
Michael Cole:"The biggest Smackdown and WWE superstar of all time,the legendary Undertaker".
Mark Henry:"it's hard not to put The Undertaker in the same breath as Hogan and Rock because not only has he served more years as them, but collectively, I'm sure he's sold out and made more money than all of them."