Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The WWE Section At An All Time Low

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2012, 07:20 AM   #81 (permalink)
Evolution
What?
What?

Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: The WWE Section At An All Time Low

I think some of the issue is with things like the Lesnar thread and something I definitely noticed with the Rock/Cena thread last year was that because so many threads get made each day about it, which have to be merged to the sticky, discussion can get lost sometimes as a new discussion gets put right in the middle of an existing one. I try to get to them as soon as they are started so they can be closed rather than merged but sometimes we can't just close a thread especially if it gets 4 or 5 pages of discussion in it before one of us can get to it.

To combat this I've been asking a weekly poll question for the Lesnar thread to try and keep a vague, general direction for each weeks discussion. Hopefully more people can take the initiative and get involved.

We all try our best, and 90% of the work we all do you guys can't see. I know it seems like nothing is being done sometimes, but trust me when I say it is.
Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote