Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The WWE Section At An All Time Low
View Single Post
post #81 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2012, 08:20 AM
Evolution
What?
What?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: The WWE Section At An All Time Low

I think some of the issue is with things like the Lesnar thread and something I definitely noticed with the Rock/Cena thread last year was that because so many threads get made each day about it, which have to be merged to the sticky, discussion can get lost sometimes as a new discussion gets put right in the middle of an existing one. I try to get to them as soon as they are started so they can be closed rather than merged but sometimes we can't just close a thread especially if it gets 4 or 5 pages of discussion in it before one of us can get to it.

To combat this I've been asking a weekly poll question for the Lesnar thread to try and keep a vague, general direction for each weeks discussion. Hopefully more people can take the initiative and get involved.

We all try our best, and 90% of the work we all do you guys can't see. I know it seems like nothing is being done sometimes, but trust me when I say it is.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome