Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The WWE Section At An All Time Low
View Single Post
post #78 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2012, 07:33 AM
Evolution
What?
What?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: The WWE Section At An All Time Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
Don't worry Word. We do indeed have the posters to legitimize the WWE section! (DesoRow, Brye, Starbuck, Winning One, Segunda, Cal, ....) Plus, I'm all for #banpeoplepower. :ace

Based on some of the guys and gals here we can make the section better as long as we keep posting intelligent opinions on past and present WWE. The Staff will continue to make sure dumb threads and posters are eradicated expeditiously (That was my word of the week, last week). Just ignore the fools. The fools will always be around just like with anything but we have to keep the good discussions flowing throughout the section. Don't give up!

Btw, I WANT THE OLD REDEADENING! The SOB that would happily take on fools with his wrestling knowledge mixed with some healthy debating and one of a kind sarcasm.
... No no it's okay...

The WWE section is at least twice as good as it was this time last year. If you all are bitching and complaining about how shit the site is you should see it when we don't merge/delete/close 10 threads a day.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome