Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The WWE Section At An All Time Low

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2012, 06:00 PM   #51 (permalink)
TankOfRate
Searching for a new identity

TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate
Default Re: The WWE Section At An All Time Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
I can't really give a proper answer because, in Piper's days, I used to legit rage whenever he lost, with the whole WHAT THE FUCK, THIS IS BULLSHIT, FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER TO HELL. Granted, I was younger, but I think I would still have the same rage if he still wrestled now <.<

I dunno, you just like to see your guys do well and it gets disappointing when they don't. I get a bit of rage whenever I see Ziggler get beat by that fat, useless, Brodus Clay, because I like Ziggler, hate Clay, and have no idea what Vince sees in that fucking whale.

It's like when I cried because Neflite died on Sailor Moon. He was a hot piece of paper and I was devastated. I was also 13 but I was still sad that a piece of paper died. You get so caught up in the show, you feel it is a part of you.
Oh yeah, it definitely frustrates me to watch great talent not be well utilized. Even worse when 1/2 of Raw is pointless filler, and you find yourself tired of the same old "CENA WINS~!" crap, but overall I just struggle to get as angry about all that stuff as some people on the forum do. And I say that as a huge pro-wrestling fan too.

I cried during Cena's "free or fired" speech though (okay, you fuckers can stop judging me now) so yeah, I get what you mean about getting caught up in the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
You enjoy Raw so much more if you watch it without looking in the Raw discussion thread.
I love the Raw thread for the comedy. The comments in there are usually my favourite part of staying up from 2-4am watching Raw, especially when it's a shitty episode.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/ef1ef2c3469abab1b7e0ea9da7a3bce5/tumblr_ms5yf6xX7h1r8xjj2o1_500.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimshine View Post
Isn't it a coincidence that the rise of feminism coincided with the decline of kayfabe.
TankOfRate is offline   Reply With Quote