Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #5545 (permalink)
KYSeahawks
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

KYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

PWG Steen Wolf

Peter Avalon, Freddie Bravo, & Ray Rosas vs. Famous B, Chris Kadillak

TJ Perkins vs. Rocky Romero
**1/2

RockNES Monsters vs. Fighting Taylor Boys

Willie Mack vs. Davey Richards

Lucha Rules
Los Luchas vs. The Dynasty
***1/4

Ricochet vs. Chuck Taylor
***3/4

PWG World Tag Team Championship Match
The Young Bucks (c) vs. Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly

Ladder Match for the PWG World Championship
Kevin Steen (c) vs. El Generico

Wow is all I can say about this show. Nothing bad and a ton of good. The opening 6 Man Tag Team match was fun. TJP vs. Romero was alright just couldn't get into it and when I felt like it was going to the next level the ref botch messed it up. Never really got the hype for the RockNes Monsters but after this match I have got to say I'm a fan of both teams this was balls to the wall action and a huge suprise with how great it was. Mack vs. Richards showed kind of whats wrong with Davey I just couldn't get into like I thought I would because it seems like every Davey match for the last year. The Dynasty vs. Los Luchas was fun and the Lucha Rules added to the match and made it alot more entertaining. I just really don't dig The Dynasty but this match was bearable at least. The Ricochet vs Chuck Taylor match is when this show started to kick into another gear. This was everything you would expect from these two which isn't a bad thing. Future Shock had a great PWG debut even if it seemed kind of repetitive from their other matches with The Young Bucks. Loved the last couple of minutes of the match. The superkick exchange spot was awesome and the crowd continues to hate the way Young Buck matches end. I really don't have a word epic enough to describe the main event. I was speechless and exhausted after watching this as they had me marking out every couple of minutes. This match had all the brutality you expected and some vicious spots you expect in a ladder match. The post match put this event over the top. Steen Wolf is the Show of the Year from me and is in my top 5 favorite PWG shows of all time.