Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #1449 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

John Cena vs. Randy Orton, I Quit Match, Breaking Point 09

I think this is one of my favorite Orton matches just for the performance he puts on. I love watching him slip further and further into madness lol. It's a great match up until the end of course which pisses me off every time I watch it. I'm a Cena fan but holy fuck does this piss me off when he wins matches, especially I Quit matches, like this. I love this match mostly for Orton. Really brutal. Those shots to Cena while he's cuffed to the post were sick. When you ignore the ending lol, it's one of the better matches in the Cena/Orton series imo.