Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1448 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2012, 10:45 AM
samizayn
checking the male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I just... don't like it. Which is a disappointment considering their name value, I sat down in front of it and their previous Wrestlemania match expecting them both to easily get into my top favourites of all time. I only watched the Wrestlemania one as part of the entire show, but the Vengeance one was on the Shawn box set so I sat down, watched it. I didn't really think much of it but couldn't figure out why, so I guessed I must have been tired and watched it again on its own when I bought Vengeance. Still, nothing.

It's odd, because usually in matches I can pinpoint what I don't particularly like. Oh it's the pace here, or the lack of selling there. But both of these matches I just think little of and don't particularly know why. Not bad matches at all, just underwhelming considering their names.

HBK is still one of my favourites though, I haven't quite lost that fascination with him yet. vs Jericho at Wrestlemania XIX is one of my favourite matches, and I remember loving vs Edge at RR05. Should probably rewatch it.

Speaking of Edge, I just ordered his DVD. squee

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome