Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2012, 09:45 AM   #1448 (permalink)
samizayn
checking the male

samizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I just... don't like it. Which is a disappointment considering their name value, I sat down in front of it and their previous Wrestlemania match expecting them both to easily get into my top favourites of all time. I only watched the Wrestlemania one as part of the entire show, but the Vengeance one was on the Shawn box set so I sat down, watched it. I didn't really think much of it but couldn't figure out why, so I guessed I must have been tired and watched it again on its own when I bought Vengeance. Still, nothing.

It's odd, because usually in matches I can pinpoint what I don't particularly like. Oh it's the pace here, or the lack of selling there. But both of these matches I just think little of and don't particularly know why. Not bad matches at all, just underwhelming considering their names.

HBK is still one of my favourites though, I haven't quite lost that fascination with him yet. vs Jericho at Wrestlemania XIX is one of my favourite matches, and I remember loving vs Edge at RR05. Should probably rewatch it.

Speaking of Edge, I just ordered his DVD. squee