Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #1433 (permalink)
kendalag
Learning to break kayfabe

kendalag should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskendalag should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskendalag should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskendalag should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskendalag should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoMadness1988 View Post
I don't live far from you and our walmarts don't have much. Usually the new(er) ones released. I was there a few days ago and they had Rumble 2012, the new Rock set (which I have) and the new Edge set.
Well, these two packs ... there was like 20 of them, but most I already owned ... included combos with a wrestler bio dvd or pay per view, with a Wrestlemania. You could get up to WM 18-26 in a combo pack for 10 bucks. Other nice choices were Shawn Michaels - My Life Journey with Best of Saturday Night Main Event ... and Best of Macho Man & WrestleMania 3.

However, its a WrestleMania endcap promotion, so will be going away. Usually they carry all the new release WWE DVD and a handful of others from time to time.

Favorite Wrestlers - Brock Lesnar, RVD, Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Barry Windham, The Rock, Steve Austin, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Mitsuharu Misawa (RIP)& Kenta Kobashi