Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-21-2012, 09:14 AM   #1433 (permalink)
kendalag
Learning to break kayfabe

kendalag kendalag kendalag
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoMadness1988 View Post
I don't live far from you and our walmarts don't have much. Usually the new(er) ones released. I was there a few days ago and they had Rumble 2012, the new Rock set (which I have) and the new Edge set.
Well, these two packs ... there was like 20 of them, but most I already owned ... included combos with a wrestler bio dvd or pay per view, with a Wrestlemania. You could get up to WM 18-26 in a combo pack for 10 bucks. Other nice choices were Shawn Michaels - My Life Journey with Best of Saturday Night Main Event ... and Best of Macho Man & WrestleMania 3.

However, its a WrestleMania endcap promotion, so will be going away. Usually they carry all the new release WWE DVD and a handful of others from time to time.

Favorite Wrestlers - Brock Lesnar, RVD, Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Barry Windham, The Rock, Steve Austin, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Mitsuharu Misawa (RIP)& Kenta Kobashi