Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: Pushing the Boundaries

View Single Post

Old 04-21-2012, 06:22 AM   #44 (permalink)
Jamjam22
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Jamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE 2011: Pushing the Boundaries

Jamjam's Review

I'll just give thoughts on the things that caught my eye since cp954 covered most of it.

The CM Punk situation seems to be brewing here as I'm interested to see why Nash has attacked Punk twice now. Maybe this time, we'll get an answer. Punk vs. Nash isn't a match I'd exactly want to see but wouldn't mind seeing it for storyline purposes, nonetheless.

I see that with your starting point, it's gonna be a short while for you to really stray away from WWE's way of booking and that's perfectly fine. This moment with Lawler and Otunga is one I wished that didn't happen. But again, like I said, it'll take a while for you to really get into your own storylines. Hopefully you get those titles off Otunga and McGillicutty.

I quite like this Ryder/Swagger feud going on. Both young guys could use the exposure and if booked properly, I believe they'll be a solid core for the future. Along with Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre, Vickie now has a ton of clients. Maybe a stable to form?

With the appointing of Mr. Excitement as GM, I think it could be really interesting. You have Miz and Truth who are getting the push of their careers while working for the big hauncho in Laurinaitis. I liked their Awesome Truth team, so I'm glad that this'll drag on for a little while longer. HHH must be pissed so there's gotta be some storyline brewing there.

Overall, a good read here man. There are some things that are different from the WWE in real life and some that are not, but it's still fine. I can tell that when you get into your own stuff, WWE might be more enjoyable during this time. I am interested in seeing you book Rock/Cena for WM though. That's the probably I think you'll face here. But anyway, good stuff. Will be reading the next show.
Jamjam22 is offline   Reply With Quote