Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official BTB Discussion Thread

489K views 6K replies 321 participants last post by  Deeds 
#1 ·
I'm not sure if it's just me, but the old thread has become an absolute pain in the ass to open due to it trying to take me ten or so pages ahead of the actual last page. So to make it easier, here's a new thread.

Old thread for those of you who wish to refer back: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/510932-official-btb-discussion-thread.html

~ No spamming
~ No arguing
~ Under any circumstances, NO "WELL EXCUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!"
~ You can discuss other BTBs here, it's fine. Don't shill your BTB needlessly, however
~ If you have a question regarding "What Should You Do," just go with your gut instinct
~ Use references like google or onlineworldofwrestling for answers to questions you could easily find yourself

Post away.

#5,033 ·
Hey guys, I found the forum today and I wanted to say hello.

1. as it seems like a good community
2. as i need to get my post count up before i can post links
3. I actually have plans to start my own booking fed and I think this could be a great place to post it/get feedback/give feedback.

My basic idea is to create a small indie federation and slowly but surly build it up, I'll be using mostly indie guys but will use WWE/TNA stars if I can make a logical reason for them to be at indie level...my first show is written but at the moment I can't post links so will work on getting to the magic number 10 before setting up a thread.

#5,034 ·
I'm thinking of starting up a post-Wrestlemania XIX thread. I did one before but it ended pretty swiftly after I got bogged down with work. I've just found the document that I had noted loads of ideas in and some of them are pretty cool, but I've got some new ones I'd like to add so I think a new BTB would be pretty good.

Things is, I'll be busy of the next few months but my schedule will free up massively for a while afterwards. Tempted to start it soon, even though the shows won't be posted as regularly as I'd like, though they would be later on.

#5,035 ·
Cool, looking forward to it and how you would book it.

#5,049 ·
Partially curious and partially want to spark a little discussion - what's the best (or your favorite) tag team match you've come across in BTB? Hear about the big one-on-one matches a lot, but don't know if people have a soft spot for two-on-twos (or trios/six-man tags, even).

#5,051 ·
I don't want to be a douche and bail out on WCW already, but damn the WWE Network has made me wanna write WWF 99 again!

#5,054 ·
Hey guys, I'm working on a roster split BTB that starts the night after Summerslam 2013...I have a load of ideas but one thing I'm starting to kind of struggle with is the tag titles situations.

Raw will get the WWE Tag Team champions and I want Smackdown to bring back the World Heavyweight Tag Titles but I don't know how to allocate it in the draft...do I let the GM pick the first champions or do I just let him have two extra picks to make up for numbers?

Suggestions would be amazing.

#5,056 ·
Quarterly newsletter? :draper2

#5,058 ·
I guess in that respect, it makes no Taker WrestleMania match a foregone conclusion in the crazy world of BTB.

I'm curious as to what the people of the section thought of the booking of the end of the Streak, and what they would've done differently (when, how and to who?) - if at all?

When Nige did it at his recent 'Mania, I was of the opinion that if you're going to go there, it should really be the last match of the show. Given how much the finish killed the crowd for the next 30-40 minutes, I still think that. Obviously doing it last night would've taken shine off Bryans title win to close the show ... but his title win was overshadowed anyway. All that anyone is talking about today is Taker.

#5,060 ·
If I came up with an interactive BTB where you guys could help decide certain things would that be something that would interest you guys?
If so...it'll start in the next few weeks and you can be the ones who decide the roster split meaning you could the reason writing storylines is hard haha

#5,063 ·
Hey guys I'm looking for a tiny bit of help with setting up my BTB...basically I want two/three people to help work out a draft for my Sumerslam 2013 BTB where the rosters are once again split. If you volunteer you will be assigned to a roster it'll be up to you to pick who goes on that show...I want to do this to really challenge me to write storyline...if I split the roster myself it would be easy...this way i have to work with what I've been given.

Is this something people would like to help me out with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.