Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #5533 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbassyForever View Post
Steen/PA looks like a match that i really want to see. Other looks good too, hope the show will be better than the last one
Said to be a very good show top to bottom. Fans are supposed to be really annoying in a few matches , but I'd get over it. Mack/Roderick , the three way tag , the title match were supposed to be great according to live reports. O'Reily/ Koslov was supposed to be very fun , despite the crowd as was Perkins/Sky. Candice vs Joey Ryan will be pure gold.

Ya, Peter Avalon has really impressed me and is sure one to watch out for. He was supposed to take a hell of a beating from Steen too. He's a great dickhead , love the bit where he goes for the spinaroonie and just gives the fans the middle finger.

I'm fully sure it will be a really good show as nothing looks bad and there's some potential great and really fun matches. The KRR shows are usually some of the weakest shows they put out anyone as many said.