Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 04-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #278 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Two shockers: the Angels and the Reds. I think the Reds are just starting slow and will repair it but LAA... I'm not so convinced that they can turn this around. All of their players are the same prototype. Morales, Trumbo, Pujols, Wells, Hunter, Abreu... they all do the same things. Nobody will incite energy, do the little things, or move runners along. There's very little/no speed on the roster and I don't know if Scoscia is used to that. Time for the Angels to call up Trout and think about moving Abreu or Hunter. God knows they can't get rid of Vernon Wells and his contract.

A$AP