Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2005, 06:21 AM   #134 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

good RAW Main Event, I liked the Main EVent (lol, that was the same words repeated)

Hassan vs Rhyno was a joke, Rhyno got punished, but Hassan was venting some frustrattion so thats OK. Benoit/HBK vs Orton/Falir was good booking, and this new Evolution is crazy, got everything in it, and no HHH! Brilliant.

I wonder who the tag team will be? I am guessing maybe a New Age Outlaws return, or maybe AMW, guesses only. Big Show vs Rosey and Y2J vs Morgan were decent filler matches. Tomko/Christian going seperate ways....not sure what to think. It was a pretty good RAW.

Length - 9/10
Grammar - 10/10
Booking - 8.5./10

Thats a really good looking 27.5/30.

There is your review, will you return the favour in my show?