Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2012, 03:48 PM   #448 (permalink)
Silent KEEL
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Silent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missed
Default Re: Dean Ambrose confronts Mick Foley at WrestleMania Hotel

Dean Ambrose said in a shoot interview that he actually wanted to lose a match that one of the indy shows had him win, since it made sense for the story, because he basically tortured the guy for months. I find that to be pretty awesome that the guy doesn't seem to care about his win or loss record and would rather do what is best for the story he's in. Not to many guys I've heard of that would want to lose a match just because it makes sense, usually guys want to win.