Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #447 (permalink)
Stanford
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Stanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friends
Default Re: Dean Ambrose confronts Mick Foley at WrestleMania Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietStormBlood View Post
Dean Ambrose is a fucking legend all ready, Piper 2.0, he'll never ever need the title to be a legit threat, I love guys like him
He reminds me of Austin in his feud with Bret. Austin didn't win a single match outside of DQ during their series, but the way he cut promos made you believe that he won every single one. Ambrose lost his feud with Rollins, lost his match with Regal, and hasn't won a single piece of hardware in FCW - but when he says he's indestructible, I believe it... Because he does.