Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #445 (permalink)
Silent KEEL
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL
Default Re: Dean Ambrose confronts Mick Foley at WrestleMania Hotel

I hope Ambrose keeps bringing up Foley's kids. The whole point to the storyline seemed like it was about how Foley screwed up so many childrens lives by doing dangerous things that the kids tried to copy, and Ambrose brings up that if it was his kids that are in wheelchairs instead of the other kids, Foley would feel worse. If he hadn't brought up Foley's kids, the feud would not seem as personal as it is. Why would Foley not want it to seem personal? Ambrose should stick to his character even if Foley doesn't like it, because that's who he needs to be to get over. If Foley backed out because of this, he's a wuss and Ambrose should beat him ass for real life.

I don't know if it's real or not, I just want Ambrose on my television screen. Bring back Terry Funk if Foley won't do it.