Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2012, 07:49 AM   #1093 (permalink)
Chismo
TAKIN' A MULLIGAN

Chismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
Main issue I have is how the first half and second half are just so disjointed in regards to the story, first half has HHH employing a meticulous workover of the back and the theme being 'does HBK still 'it' or is washed up and over the hill?'. Then somewhere in the second half they're using ladders and tables and its an all out brawl and HBK goes from being this underdog striving to prove he is still the better man into a psycho trying to murder HHH.
Tbh, that part of the storytelling is the biggest reason why I love that match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbrian View Post
TV shows are the best entertainment programmes like wrestling. My favourite TV show is RAW and SMACK DOWN. I specially like fight of Rey mysterio and Randy Ortan. It was very amazing fight with lots of stunt.
Chismo is offline   Reply With Quote