Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #696 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2012, 04:35 AM
Yeah1993
Pineapple Jheri, mon.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Yeah I didn't think the most recent Punk/Henry was as good as the first either. It was good, and that barricade bump was NASTY, but the first one looked like a match where all the stars were aligning for it to be match of the year-calibre before getting cut short.

I am hating Jericho/Punk. Jericho's promos really don't come off good to me and I don't like the alcohol bullshit twisted into it.

Watched pretty much the whole Raw (said "YEAH RIGHT I AIN'T FUCKING WATCHING THAT" when Marella/Otunga popped up though), and it just bugs me when they have a random Cena match as the main event while the WWE title match gets the first showing. Tensai going over was great. If Cena gets a Losing Streak storyline going he might actually get more sympathy and tolerance from those that usually wish him dead and stuff. Cena needs something different and a string of losses would work. Could build to a another Rock match where he tries to beat him to get his mojo back or something. Lesnar better win.

EDIT- Ah. Sorry. Thought this was the WWE thread b/c I had the tab open for so long. Oh well, enjoy mah thoughts.

Last edited by Yeah1993; 04-18-2012 at 04:37 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome