Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2012, 03:35 AM   #696 (permalink)
Yeah1993
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Yeah I didn't think the most recent Punk/Henry was as good as the first either. It was good, and that barricade bump was NASTY, but the first one looked like a match where all the stars were aligning for it to be match of the year-calibre before getting cut short.

I am hating Jericho/Punk. Jericho's promos really don't come off good to me and I don't like the alcohol bullshit twisted into it.

Watched pretty much the whole Raw (said "YEAH RIGHT I AIN'T FUCKING WATCHING THAT" when Marella/Otunga popped up though), and it just bugs me when they have a random Cena match as the main event while the WWE title match gets the first showing. Tensai going over was great. If Cena gets a Losing Streak storyline going he might actually get more sympathy and tolerance from those that usually wish him dead and stuff. Cena needs something different and a string of losses would work. Could build to a another Rock match where he tries to beat him to get his mojo back or something. Lesnar better win.

EDIT- Ah. Sorry. Thought this was the WWE thread b/c I had the tab open for so long. Oh well, enjoy mah thoughts.

Last edited by Yeah1993 : 04-18-2012 at 03:37 AM.
Yeah1993 is offline   Reply With Quote