Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #690 (permalink)
Bubz
All in the reflexes

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman7 View Post
I wouldn't include either Taker/HHH or Punk/Jericho. But both of the Punk/Henry matches, Daniel Bryan vs The Big Show/Mark Henry series up to the Royal Rumble cage match (which I liked more than most.) The Smackdown Elimination Chamber match, John Cena carrying The Rock to a decent match. Plus all the non-wrestling stuff with Brock has been fantastic, the same can be said with all the Daniel Bryan angles. Overall WWE has been really consistent this year, but for me they are still in need of a big time great match.
I'm hoping Extreme Rules can deliver that. Punk/Jericho in a Chicago street fight and Bryan/Shaemus in 2/3 falls have massive potential to be awesome, and Cena/Brock just has that HUGE match feel to it already. It feels like they should be doing that match at a bigger PPV like Summerslam. Still, I'm not going to complain, theres loads of people I would like to see Brock feud with until Mania next year.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote