Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2012, 04:39 PM   #93 (permalink)
Vic Capri
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Vic Capri 3001 - 3500Vic Capri 3001 - 3500Vic Capri 3001 - 3500Vic Capri 3001 - 3500Vic Capri 3001 - 3500Vic Capri 3001 - 3500Vic Capri 3001 - 3500Vic Capri 3001 - 3500Vic Capri 3001 - 3500Vic Capri 3001 - 3500Vic Capri 3001 - 3500
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Kind of funny looking at Undertaker's streak and his threats:

Giant Gonzales - As a little kid, I was thinking to myself "OMG, this guy is freaking huge! How is Undertaker going to beat this guy?!!"

Diesel - This is when The Streak became a big deal as Nash was a former WWF Champion.

Sid - Definitely a threat as he had beaten Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart back to back.

Kane - Was undefeated heading into Boston and had the poetic notion if anybody could beat Undertaker at WM, it'd be his brother.

Triple H - I knew Undertaker was winning, but Helsmley defeating Austin the month prior definitely gave him some credibility. The final encounter in Miami though was the best example of "All Or Nothing" storytelling as Undertaker was the underdog heading into the match.

The Big Show & A-Train - The match turning into a handicapped one raised the stakes and was nail biting to watch.

Randy Orton - If anybody should've ended the Streak, it was this man.

Batista - The last true challenge to the Streak IMO as nobody had been able to defeat Dave for the title. This is my favorite Undertaker WM match with Edge being a close second.

Shawn Michaels - The greatest battle though as The Dead Man had never defeated HBK before plus it was fantastic that The Undertaker was having his mind toyed with by his opponent for a change.

- Vic

April 6, 2014
A date which will live in infamy...
Vic Capri is online now   Reply With Quote