Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Randy Orton 24's Sim- The Road to Wrestlemania 29

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2012, 11:16 AM   #74 (permalink)
Jigsaw
Better than you.

Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw Jigsaw
Default Re: Randy Orton 24's Sim- The Road to Wrestlemania 29

*I spit in the face..of people who don't want to be cool*

Cool is heard over the PA system as SmackDown returns from commercials. The new crowned champion gets booed as he appears in front of the titantron holding his new Intercontinental Title and an apple. Carlito starts walking to the ring smiling and rubbing his Intercontinental Title, obviously happy about his win last week. Carlito climbs into the ring and is handed a microphone. The crowd boo before Carlito begins to speak.

Carlito Caribbean Cool
On Carlito's WWE debut, he beat John Cena for the United States Championship. On Carlito's RAW debut, Carlito defeated Shelton Benjamin for the Intercontinental Title. And now, 1 week after my debut, I stepped into the ring and destroys William Regal to capture the Intercontinental Title for the second time in my WWE career. And that's very cool!

The crowd boo as Carlito smirks and laughs. Carlito walks around the ring and continues talking.

Carlito's first Intercontinental Title reign lasted three months. But Carlito assures you, this time, the Intercontinental Title will be around my waist for a lot longer. Tonight your Intercontinental Champion steps into the ring with 'The Rising Sun' Yoshi Tatsu. If you don't know who Yoshi Tatsu is..well then Carlito doesn't blame you. Carlito had to Google search his name to find out who he was. All I found was a picture of a small Japanese man posing like an idiot. Tatsu is a pathetic opponent for my first night as champion. Carlito should be main eventing every show and given some actual challengers. I mean, look at the number one contenders match for my title tonight. Wade Barrett and Matt Hardy are the strongest opponents for my title SmackDown has to offer? I guess Carlito's title reign won't ever end. Starting tonight. Tonight Carlito will show everyone what a cool champion looks like in the ring so Tatsu, lace up your boots and your boots or whatever you're going to wear tonight because you're going to be demolished by me. And Matt Hardy and Wade Barrett, you guys should try to lose tonight because whoever wins your match will end up looking like a jackass when they face me for the title. And that's cool!

Cool hits the PA system once again and Carlito drops the mic and smirks while the crowd boo loudly. Carlito points to his Intercontinental Title as RAW fades to commercials.