Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2012, 08:48 AM   #672 (permalink)
antoniomare007
Pico pal q lee

antoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a push
Red face Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

From what I've seen, All Japan is the only promotion that I can honestly say is more interesting to watch than WWE right now. We are still in April though so A LOT of shit can happen till the end of the year. Specially in WWE were they can drop the ball and go back to mediocre status in a blink of an eye.

And I know this is off topic but I just can't help it

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbassyForever View Post
But he isn't the best ever. Yes, he's amazing, but he isn't a leader like Maradona and yes.. Ronaldo.
Pretty much this. He is the best of his generation and is a big difference maker in a well oiled machine (were Xavi and Iniesta are more important pieces than Messi) but he continues to struggle every time he comes to play here in South America and he just isn't the same outside of the Barca sistem. Which is understandable as most barca players suffer from the same shit.

He still has ways to go before being up there with Cruyff, Pele, Diego and Zidane imo.

ps: Hala Madrid coņo!

MAS QUE UNA PASION, UN SENTIMIENTO

U
antoniomare007 is offline   Reply With Quote