Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2012, 06:26 AM   #663 (permalink)
Bubz
All in the reflexes

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Messi fucking owns!

Punk/Henry - RAW 16/4 was amazing. From Punks entrance with that HUGE pop and those HUGE chants, right to the fucking awesome finish. Similar to their first match, but with Punk pulling out more in order to beat the big man. That bulldog Punk hit off the barricade was so great, and Punk maybe getting to over abitious and trying too much high risk stuff and getting thrown into the barricade like he was nothing was sweet. Looked brutal. I don't really care what anyone says about Punks 'sloppiness', but imo he's the best in ring story teller and seller in the world, and I'm not just talking about his Henry matches either, his matches with Bryan also proved that to me. He just 100% 'gets' it. This played off the first match so well, with Punk going for the stuff that worked in that one, only to get cut off this time, so he had to go for something new. The chair added another dimension to the match, as it gave a couple nearfalls and was the difference maker for Punk. That chair shot to Henry's chest looked nasty! The finish was amazing, and absolutely perfect for the match and the side feud these guys have been having. It looked really brutal too. Awesome tv match, and yeah, better than the first one they had and easily the tv MOTY, no question. I've decided Punk is my WOTY so far. ****1/4
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote