Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #122 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamwingie View Post
There's never a bus that acts like a taxi. You'll be able to get dropped off like 5 minutes from anywhere you want to get to. It's the same in any city. Miami was a dream to get around.
lol, how did you get out of the stadium after Mania. I had a bus route planned out and everything but it all went to hell and I ended up spending $50 for a taxi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamwingie View Post
Different thing though, right? Shuttles cost more and aren't technically public transport. I imagine the routes go through everywhere anyway and all the major points of interest.
There aren't really any major points of interest between the bus terminal and the stadium. You literally get on the bus and it's in the Lincoln Tunnel within minutes if there's no traffic. From there the highway pretty much takes you directly to the Arena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psx71 View Post
I guess it really depends which hotel they station the Silver Package guys in. When it comes down to it, I'll decide whether or not I'll stick with the regular transport that the city provides, or if I want to drive around in a rental car.

Driving in the New York/New Jersey area is a scary thought though. Also would love a GPS by my side in that case.
Well Manhattan is easy enough to navigate. Aggressive drivers but the city is a grid so if you have to go to a specific location it's not that hard to figure out.

Jersey transit has a nice rail system. Metlife is new and they added a station at the stadium so you can hop on the train and it will literally take you right to the stadium.

Navigating won't be hard. Once all the locations are posted I would be more than willing to help anyone out that needs to figure out how to get from point A to point B.
TaylorFitz is offline   Reply With Quote