Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #334 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2012, 11:29 AM
rickym
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose confronts Mick Foley at WrestleMania Hotel

i have to say i was reading this thread a while ago and kinda got sucked into the whole ambrose hype, i had to check him out so after going through a bunch of youtube stuff, ive come to the conclusion that this dude is fuckin awesome, i simply LOVE the character he portrays, it is highly entertaining to watch, i would much rather have dean ambrose on my screen every week than john cena put it that way, cuz his character just seems so unique, he has it locked down, you actually believe he's fucked in the head, the rivalry with regal was my rivalry of the year lol very good stuff, i love the way he is in the ring 2, he doesnt seem the most technical but he fucks with his opponents mind, and this stuff with foley has the ingredients to be a heck of a rivalry if it makes it onto tv, dean ambrose has to stay in this character though, if he debuts as another character it will destroy him, and i will lose all faith in wwe, dean ambrose is a standout in fcw, and i for 1 think if used correctly he could be a real big deal in wwe, fans always go for a superstar who doesnt give a shit about anything, this guy doesnt, his promos are epic but my concern is wwe will give him crappy speeches, i hope he says fuck that shit and goes with his own words cuz we all know wwe suck in the creative department, how vince thinks they are good enough to still be in a job i dont no, but oh well, just hope to see dean ambrose sooner rather than later and i pray to god he is straight into a feud with foley cuz the epicness of that would be out of this would, 2 great promo guys, and with ambrose being one of the victims of foleys over the top stunts era kinda thing, this could be tv gold

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome