Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2012, 08:24 AM   #626 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Since when is **3/4 a MOTYC? Anyway , anyone have a download link for Finlay/Callihan? Hyped as hell to watch it/ I like Finlay a lot but I do think some people just like his matches and overrate them for the sake of it being Finlay. Him vs Steen at BOLA being the best example. The match was pretty poor for what it was and got rave reviews from some people. If anyone else other then Finlay had the exact same match with Steen , it probably would of been shit on for the most part.