Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread
View Single Post
post #5757 of (permalink) Old 04-15-2012, 11:15 PM
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Lockdown 2012

Lethal Lockdown - **3/4
Tag Titles - ***
TV title match - 1/2*
KO Title - **1/4
Morgan/Crimson - *
Hardy/Angle - ***1/4
Storm/Roode - ***3/4 (could've easily been more with a hot crowd)

Crowd really affected this for me. Really felt the tag title match could've been a lot better if the crowd got behind the guys and the teams just seemed to lose motivation as the match went further on. Lethal Lockdown felt kinda slow to me and never really hit it's stride which was a shame. Velvet/Gail was the surprise of the night in that it was actually pretty decent and Angle/Hardy was okay, even if the end was just angle slam, twist of fate, swanton, swanton, angle slam, swanton, pin. It actually got the crowd involved though so props to the two of them for that. Plus the finishing move was fun to watch. Missed EY/ODB, didn't really care anyway.

Roode/Storm was good, could've been great with the hometown crowd actually acting like they were presumably expected too. I expected Roode to retain to extend the feud and all, I can see Storm getting the win at Slammiversary tbh. Just so long as they don't wait too long to give him the belt, strike while the iron's hot and all that.

But yeah, overall I expected more of this and it's kind of a disappointment but I think the crowd was the major factor. Roode/Storm delivered which was what I was looking for the most.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome